Linux Beta Feature: Watchtower filtering by overall password strength category clicks

Opening Watchtower shows me four categories of my passwords 'Excellent', 'Good', 'Weak', and 'Terrible', but I can't click on those categories to see which of mine are considered 'Weak' or any other category. It would be more informative if the user could click on the categories, stacked bar graph colors, to see which ones are considered within each category.

1Password Version: Linux Beta
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: Ubuntu 20.10
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• Dayton_agDayton_ag

Team Member
    edited February 18

Hi @stickr, thanks so much for this feedback! I can definitely see how this feature would be handy to have, especially when prioritizing (based on calculated strength/weakness) which passwords to change first. I can't make any promises for future changes/additions, but I've filed an internal issue with this feedback and passed it along to the Development team to take a look at. :smile:

In the meantime, the Watchtower page in the Linux app does have a "Weak Passwords" page which will list all entries with passwords currently rated as "Weak" or "Terrible".

Let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

ref: /dev/projects/customer-feature-requests/-/issues/#567

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file