since I am new to all this I did not know what the best place was to post it, hope it is okay here.
First of all thank you for your conversion tool, it literally saved me hours today.
So I thought it is only fair that I can give back what I can: a bug report
I am running 85.0.2 (64-Bit) on Windows and used the latest version of your scripts to export/convert the Firefox Passwords to an 1PF file. However, the import on the most current 1Password 7 Desktop Version failed, because in the converted file, the timestamps where somehow wrongly formatted - they were a decimal, not a float, for example like this:
Obviously, the ".092" in the end failed the import.
When I ran the script with --no-timestamps, the import worked.
I hope this is reproducable and thanks again
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided