Safari toolbar button is there, but not working. Auto-fill is also not functioning.

Options
Gregby
Gregby
Community Member

Just bought a brand new MacBook and installed 1Password. Installation went smoothly enough and the browser extension appeared as indicated. But it doesn't do anything. I can click the toolbar button, but nothing happens. 1Password appears as an option on login pages, but there are no dropdown menus or suggestions or anything. I've tried uninstalling and restarting my computer, then re-installing, nothing has worked thus far. It's entirely possible it's because I have the old version of 1password that was a one-time purchase instead of the current subscription model, but the app itself works just fine.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 7
OS Version: OS Catalina
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Safari toolbar button

Comments

• @Gregby

You mentioned having an old version of 1Password. Do you have a license for 1Password 7? It would require a new license if you previously had one for 1Password 6 or earlier. I would recommend looking into one of our membership options. They are the best path forward, and you'll always have access to the latest version provided you stay a member.

This discussion has been closed.