Big Sur - why doesn't command-\ work?

Options
raindog308
raindog308
Community Member

Fresh install of Big Sur. Installed 1Password and the 1Password Safari extension. My 1Password is unlocked.

But in Safari, command-\ does not work. No effect whatsoever. Also, when I left-click on 1P mini, nothing happens...I thought it did in the past. Right-click gives me Lock/Preferences/Open 1P/Quit 1P completely.

I've quit 1P completely and safari, then started 1P and restarted Safari twice - no effect.

In 1P preferences, under General, I do have command-\ set for "fill login".

Any ideas?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 7.7
OS Version: 11.2.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• raindog308
    raindog308
    Community Member
    Options

Something else I've noticed...I can't create new items in 1P. e.g, if I go to the 1P app, New Item is greyed out.

I went to system prefs and granted 1P Full Disk Access but that didn't change things. Ideas?

• raindog308
    raindog308
    Community Member
    Options

I uninstalled and reinstalled and that seemed to fix it.

The installer (on reinstall) did fail once...then succeeded the second time. A little more QA may be needed, but I'm out of the woods for now.

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2021
    Options

@raindog308

We have seen several reports of the installer failure. I even experienced it myself. That said, the app we provide is installed by macOS, and that error looks to be from the installer itself. :frown: We're looking to see if there is anything we can do that may help resolve this.

I'm happy to hear things are working much better for you now. Let us know if you encounter issues. We'd be happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.