I have a frozen account on Mac even though I'm paying for an active subscription on App Store?

I feel like I have been tossed around by 1password Support via email. Its been very challenging to have one person give direction then another person contradict that direction.

1. One individual told me to go to 1password.com and buy a subscription for my current account outside of App Store, which I did but because of the unclear direction to buy a "license" or "subscription" the process bought me a whole new account subscription..
    2 Having been traveling, and sketchy internet, other individuals from 1password told me to delete that account subscription.
  2. I deleted that account, with my current account still frozen.
  3. How do I unfreeze my account on my Mac with and active subscription on App Store?
  4. I feel like email responses are taking too long.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:frozen account with active subscription on mac

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the difficulty. That is absolutely something that would need to be handled via email though as we cannot discuss or make changes to any account without verifying ownership and communicating via the registered email address. To clarify, the general idea is that since we do not have access to Apple's system the only thing we can do is set you up through billing through the 1Password website so that we can provide any account credit, etc. there as needed. I am not seeing where contradictory information was provided, but I do apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience, and that's something we can discuss and look into via email as well. I'll be in touch there shortly.

ref: SUH-51172-569

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

Thank you for your understanding! We look forward to continuing the discussion.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file