Moving from Lastpass to 1Password

Reading here in the forum i notice there is also an EU server also billed in euros and at moment i m on password.com 14 trial version where is billed in dollars, i did'nt set any credit card yet.

1-At end of the trial i plan to grab offer for € 9.99 for 6 months via the iPad app, if i do so subscription will be linked to my account?

2-As 6 months end to save some money i would unsubscribe from appstore and go back to pay on 1Password website annual subscription

3-I wonder at this point, would be better if i do an account.eu since i m in Europe? Then delete .com account later

4-There is some chances i get some discount?

Thank you in advance...this forum really rocks. <3

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @Fabrizio1P! Welcome to the forum!

For all of these questions, I encourage you to reach out to our sales team at [email protected], as they will be in a much better position to answer these questions :)

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Hi @ag_ana! Thank you!

mail sent to [email protected]

ticket number is something i should receive automatically?

Otherwise i will post here as soon as i receive it.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Fabrizio1P:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: NLY-25261-314

• @ag_ana

Thank you very much i got the ticket number [#NLY-25261-314] via mail.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file