Cannot sign in on Linux app

andx1pwandx1pw
edited March 10 in Linux Beta

"Check sign-in details" is all I ever see. But those are certainly correct.

What am I doing wrong?

1Password Version: current (unknown)
Extension Version: none
OS Version: Ubuntu 20.04
Sync Type: https://my.1password.com

Comments

• Dayton_agDayton_ag

Team Member

Hi there @andx1pw, I'm really sorry you're running into this issue with 1Password - let's get things back up and running.

I'd like to collect some diagnostics information from 1Password to see where things are going wrong - let's continue this conversation over email. Shoot me an email at [email protected], and I'll follow up with you there.

When you write in, you should receive an automated response with a conversation ID that looks like this: [ABC-12345-678]. Once you've received it, please paste it here so I can find your email on my end. :smile:

• roustemroustem AgileBits Founder

Team Member
    edited March 14

Also @andx1pw, are you able to sign into https://my.1password.com/signin in your browser?

• I installed 1password for Linux using Snap (8.0.28). (That was a few days ago).

The first day it worked well, but today after I unlocked it entering my master password, the app didn't have any items, completely empty.

I tried "Add an Account" multiple times without success:

• Using the website signin link didn't work:

• Using the emergency kit data entered manually didn't work either:

The "Sign In using Emergency Kit" button always result in:

The chrome extension and website login are working correctly.

• Dayton_agDayton_ag

Team Member

@alesis69:

I'm really sorry you're running into this issue with 1Password - let's get things back up and running. Since you can access your account data through the extension and 1Password.com successfully, I believe this may be a temporary issue with the local database - let's see if wiping it resolves the issue. Could you try deleting your .sqlite file, and then relaunch 1Password and add your account? Here's how to track it down:

1Password for Linux - Get Help

I look forward to hearing how it goes! :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file