sync multiple vaults with family plan?

I have searched your database, but much of the information is old and not very clear, so I apologize if this question has already been answered.

I wish to sync multiple vaults between devices. It appears that the only way to do this is to purchase a Family plan. Is this correct?

Best regards,

--Tom

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sync multiple vaults

Comments

• To be clear, I do not want separate vaults with separate passwords for concealment. I want separate vaults available to anyone with access to the account, and I want all the vaults to sync to all devices.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @tomrehor!

If you are the only user, you can sync multiple vaults also with an Individual account if you wish, a Families account is not necessary if all you want to do is sync more than one vault :+1:

Create and share vaults

If you use 1Password with more than just yourself (which I think is the case since you wrote that you "want separate vaults available to anyone with access to the account"), you should use a Families account, and every member of the account can access other vaults if they are shared.

• I want separate vaults available to anyone with access to the account, and I want all the vaults to sync to all devices.

I'm using an individual account and I have more than one vault. All vaults are synced to all devices and are accessible there. So you don't need to set up a family account. It's working fine. ;)

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Exactly :+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file