Feature Request: Importing "Equivalent Domains" (domain aliases) after migrating from LastPass

I understand 1Password stores domain aliases within each entry, instead of using a master list of "equivalent domains" like LastPass does. I also understand LastPass does not export these in its CSV. That's fine.

However, since some of us LP power users have developed extensive domain alias lists in LP, please give us some way to add all this data quickly. For example, I can do a primitive highlight/copy from the screen when I view LP's list of equivalent domains. After cleaning it up in Excel, it ends up looking something like the following:

daysinn.com wyndham.com ramada.com microtelinn.com
finalemusic.com makemusic.com smartmusic.com garritan.com musicxml.com

So, from your end.... Can you give us some way to paste that into a field or upload a TXT file, each line represents a list of domains that should be added as an alias to any entries having any of them?

I have to be honest, this is the one thing that is keeping me from taking the leap. For some reason I have a ton of entries that rely on these aliases to work correctly, and the fact that the alias info didn't make it into 1Password is making it unusable. Yes I can go through and manually do it, but I have like 30-40 entries in that list.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:migrating domain

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file