Trouble upgrading to 1Password7

Have had a license since 2010, purchased under iTunes with that was location to purchse apps. I entered license key and was advised that it was not valid. Also, I had to guess what my what my sign-in address was. I am so confused. Do I have to purchase a new license or monthly membership? I've loved using 1Password, but these changes may be too much for me to handle. Any help would be greatefully accepted. Thanks

1Password Version: 6.8.8 (3.1.3 when purchased)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Mojave, version 10.14.6
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:update doesn't recognize licnese key

Comments

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member
    edited April 15

@MP_ABQ

1Password 3 licenses are valid only for users using 1Password 3. If your data is still in the format we used with 1Password 3, I would recommend reaching out to us and allow us to provide guidance on how best to proceed. You can email us using [email protected] and we can work with you one on one.

A sign-in address is only for users using one of our memberships. That said, 1Password memberships are the best path forward for users. I invite you to look over the following information on our memberships.

About 1Password membership

• Since I wrote the above, I've lost access to 1Password on my iMac. I can still access it on my iPhone, but I've noticed that passwords are not syncing between iMac and other Apple devices. What a mess. Please help me figure out how to resolve the above issue (last uploaded version of 1Password was 6.8.8, but I want to upgrade to 1Password 7.

• Is it possible to talk to someone on the phone?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@patabq:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to [email protected], so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file