Weird time last edit timestamp on macOS when change on linux machine

Options
David1PSince2015
David1PSince2015
Community Member
edited April 2021 in Mac

Edited my password on linux machine and macOS app displays time edited in strange way
macOS displays as:

Exstention displays as:

Linux machine app version:
8.0.33-39.BETA

1Password Version: 7.8.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 11.2.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• David1PSince2015
    David1PSince2015
    Community Member
    edited April 2021
    Options

Part after actual time like PM01 ,PM29 is looks strange

• Dayton_ag
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hey there @David1PSince2015, thanks so much for sharing this with us! I haven't been able to reproduce this on my end - could you tell me what Category-type this entry is (login, password, identity, et cetera)? Do you know off-hand on which platform this item was created? I'll do some digging and see if I can sort out what's going on.

Could you also confirm that this is only happening for items that were edited in the Linux app? Or is it showing for other items as well?

• David1PSince2015
    David1PSince2015
    Community Member
    edited April 2021
    Options

@Dayton_ag Seems like it's macOS already display time in weird format, has nothing to do with linux machine as i can tell.
    It was login edit. It was create on macos.
    How last time change on macOS while editing on linux(popos) machine.

• @David1PSince2015:

Thanks for providing that extra info! Let's dig into this a bit further - let's continue this conversation over email. Could you send me an email at support+mac@1password.com?

After you email in, you should receive a Conversation ID that looks like this: [#ABC-12345-678]. Please paste that here, and I'll use it to track your email down from my end.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting this sorted for you! :smile:

• David1PSince2015
    David1PSince2015
    Community Member
    Options

[#QNC-79957-486]

• @David1PSince2015

I've replied to your email. Please check it and let me know if you have questions. As we have a direct line of communication going, I will close this topic to prevent confusion.

This discussion has been closed.