1P v7 standalone $49.99?

Good day. I have 1P on my iPhone, Android and PC Windows from v4 and was bought v7, i also have v4 for Mac, now i want buy 1P for Mac v7, how i can get it on $49.99 please? $80 too much for me for all 1P bought budget. Thank you.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 4
OS Version: BigSur
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @alexpebody!

I would encourage you to reach out to our sales team directly for this. You can email them at [email protected] ;)

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Ok thx.

• That i bought all... so old customer.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

You are very welcome :+1:

• I wrote mail to [email protected] can you ask they to reply me?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@alexpebody:

Absolutely. Did you receive a ticket number already?

• No any reply from they, i wrote mail... wait answers.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@alexpebody:

I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible, hopefully already today.

So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion, and my colleagues will continue the conversation via email.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: DMV-86775-158

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@alexpebody:

I noticed that you should have already received an automatic reply. If you still have any questions, please feel free to reply to that email and one of my colleagues will get back to you directly. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.