I did a search but could not find an ongoing discussion.
Linux Beta 8.0.33-40.BETA version
OTP is the wrong code on all accounts. I have another device and can confirm that they are always different and that they are wrong on the linux install. I can work around it, but wanted to bring it up to see if it is a known issue being worked or a new one.
Thanks for the work on linux 1password. It was one of the last missing pieces for me to be able to go Linux 100% for work due to the number of accounts I had and I did not want to change password mgmt systems.
1Password Version: Linux Beta 8.0.33-40.BETA
Extension Version: Not Used
OS Version: Arch Linux rolling
Sync Type: 1password