Migrate from an Apple App Store (family) subscription to the Business (free) family subscription

Hi There,

My Apple App Store 1password (personal) family subscription is up for renewal.

I've just moved my Company's plan from Teams to Business. Now I want to change my family subscription from using the AppStore to use the free family subscription that comes with 1password business. I can't see anyway to make the switch.

Your articles stating that App Store subscriptions have to be managed on the App Store are making me a little concerned. Is there any way that I can migrate off of the App Store subscription onto the Business subscription? If so, what is that migration path?

I'm operating on the assumption that there is no possible migration path for me, so I've cancelled my company's move to the Business plan.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @nickgeorge!

Is there any way that I can migrate off of the App Store subscription onto the Business subscription? If so, what is that migration path?

You can certainly switch billing providers, that won't be a problem ;) To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to [email protected] from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Hi ag_ana,

Thanks for your response! The ticket number is [#HKM-53256-293].

Thanks!
    Nick

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@nickgeorge:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: I see that my colleague Morgan is already helping you over there, so I will let you continue the conversation via email :)

ref: HKM-53256-293

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file