Sorting issue

Options

Hello

All Categories > Sort by title and alphabetically is not sorting them alphabetically.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Naxterra, I'm really sorry you're running into this issue! I've tried reproducing this with the current version of the early access (I created a number of test entries and named them to match what you have in your screenshot), however sorting seemed to work correctly for me. Could you confirm that you're running the current version of the early access? You can check that in the 1Password app by clicking File -> Settings -> Advanced -> Check for updates.

If your app is up-to-date and you're still running into this issue, let me know and we can dig a bit further. :smile:

• Hey @naxterra, thanks so much for sharing those screenshots and that versioning info - this is definitely weird. Could you try editing the out-of-order entries, then re-saving them? After that, try locking and re-opening the 1Password app/ webpage, and let me know if they jump back into their proper spot? I'm having trouble reproducing this on my end.

This discussion has been closed.