Permanently hide Suggestions menu on certain websites

Options

Is there any way I can permanently hide the Suggestions menu on websites?
I'm getting really annoyed each and every time it returns after clicking "Hide on this page" repeatedly on the same page. It doesn't seem to retain that setting after browser restarts?
If lastpass and bitwarden can do it, surely you can do it too?

I have a lot of internal websites that use my domain credentials, I don't want to save those credentials in 1Password.

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Bobtb!

Indeed, the Hide on this page button works for as long as the current browser session is active, it is currently not permanent. Hopefully this is something our developers can add in the future :+1:

In the meantime, perhaps there is something else that we can do to help: are you trying to hide 1Password on certain fields because it appears there by mistake? If a specific website is misbehaving, please let us know which one it is, and our developers can take a look to make sure that 1Password does not pop up there by default :+1:

• Bobtb
    Bobtb
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ana,

Thanks for your very swift reply!

I haven't had 1Password show up in the wrong fields (yet). So far it's been spot on.
    My only concern at this point is it showing up at all on (internal) websites I don't want it to show.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Bobtb:

Understood, thank you for the clarification! In this case, I will just let the developers know that you would like a way to permanently hide 1Password on certain websites :+1:

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#832

• Bobtb
    Bobtb
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana, thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are very welcome @Bobtb! If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• bkdt
    bkdt
    Community Member
    Options

I agree with Bobtb, the empty suggestion box covers up all sorts of information I would like to see.

• Thanks for chiming in @bkdt. We'll be sure to add your voice to this feature request. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.