The 1password app on my iPhone logs out immediately and I have to re-enter the master password.

Options
kcreevy
kcreevy
Community Member

I cannot use the app on my iPhone.
If I log into the app using my master password, it logs me out when I leave that screen - meaning that if I open the screen for which I was trying to use 1password to log in, I'm already logged out of 1Password.
This is true regardless of the order of steps.
For instance, if I open 1Password first, then try to open my Adobe app, it logs me out before I get to the Adobe login screen.
If I open the Adobe app, then log into 1Password at the user ID screen, 1Password will fill my user ID. But when Adobe advances the screen to the password step, 1Password has logged me out again (I have to re-enter the master password to auto-fill that field).
In 1Password, I have my log out delay set to 30 minutes, and I have "lock on exit" disabled

1Password Version: 7.7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 14.7.1
Referrer: forum-search:autofill doesn't work on iphone logs out between user name and password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kcreevy!

For confirmation, is this happening in the main 1Password app, or directly inside the Autofill extension?

• kcreevy
    kcreevy
    Community Member
    Options

Both.
    If I log into the 1Password app directly and move away from that screen for any reason, it logs me out (despite the settings).
    If I use the Autofill function at a website, and enter my master password to open the Autofill option for my username, it logs me out again after Autofilling my username and I have to re-enter my master 1Password to Autofill the website's password field.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kcreevy:

Thank you for the confirmation. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• kcreevy
    kcreevy
    Community Member
    Options

The ticket number is #AZS-15218-434.

Thanks.

• @kcreevy I see that one of my colleagues has responded to your email and I suggest continuing the conversation there. I'm locking this thread to prevent duplication of effort.

This discussion has been closed.