when a login is issued through the offers for the site, the form goes a little beyond the boundaries

Options

when a login is issued through the offers for the site, the form goes a little beyond the boundaries of the window.
sorry for my english I am not native speaker

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows 21H1 (19043.1165

Comments

• Evil_Raven
    Evil_Raven
    Community Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

and I would also like to be able to create categories or folders, is such an implementation planned?
    you can't attach a file to your username, all of the above is implemented in bitwarden, I hope that it will be implemented here too

• ag_chantelle
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Evil_Raven

Thanks for sharing the screen shot for the rendering issue you're having. I'm able to replicate this when I set my extension language to Russian. I will report this bug to our development team. Hopefully we'll see this corrected in a future release.

Are you able to elaborate what you mean by creating categories or folders? Are you referring to creating categories within an item, or view by categories in the extension?

ref: ref: dev/core/core#4703

• Evil_Raven
    Evil_Raven
    Community Member
    Options

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Evil_Raven ,
    Thanks for demonstrating.

1Password works with Tags instead of folders. You can create new tags when saving a login item, and adding existing tags to existing login items by editing them.
    In the desktop app, you can see all the tags you have and every login item that utilizes them. In the extension you can simply search for a specific tag and it will show you all the logins that use that tag.

Here's more on how to utilize tags: https://support.1password.com/favorites-tags/

• Evil_Raven
    Evil_Raven
    Community Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

You can't quickly delete an unnecessary tag, you have to edit each element to remove the tag from the menu.
    You can't select multiple records and set one of the previously created tags, you need to edit each record separately.
    Data export is not possible without the application.

Perhaps all this is available in the application, but I only use the extension and the web panel

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Evil_Raven ,

Indeed, these actions are available via our native apps. I strongly recommend you install and use our desktop app for such purposes of organizing and managing your database more easily. The web app and extension are a bit more limited in what they can do when it comes to mass editing/deleting.

In the desktop app, you can create a new tag, then drag a bunch of logins and drop it into that tag on the sidebar as if it were a folder. You can also right-click a tag and delete it, and it will be removed from all items it is present in.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

You can also right-click a tag and delete it, and it will be removed from all items it is present in.

Please be aware that this is actually not possible in the Early Access of 1Password v8. ;)
    https://1password.community/discussion/122841/renaming-of-tags-not-possible

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Yet ;)

This discussion has been closed.