1Password Firefox Mac never offers saved credit cards on pages with credit card details

Hi there,

I am not sure if this was changed by design, but about a year ago my 1Password browser extension on Firefox (I haven't tried other browsers) no longer offers up inputting saved credit cards when there is a credit card field on the page.

A few versions back this was never a problem. If a CC field was on the page, sure as day my list of cards would appear in 1Password ready to fill. For the past year or so this hasn't been the case. If there is a CC field on any website at all then I have to open 1 password browser extension and then search the name of my credit card to get it to show. It is like 1Password doesn't detect there are CC fields, but it does fill them in once I manually search for the name of the card in 1Password.

Is this by design? Is there some checkbox I am missing somewhere?

Thanks

1Password Version: 7.8.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS BigSur

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Pottypotsworth!

Extension Version: Not Provided

What version of the browser extension do you currently have installed in Firefox?

• Pottypotsworth
    Pottypotsworth
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana - 4.7.5.90 is the browser extension version shown in Firefox

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Pottypotsworth:

Can you try installing the latest version of the 1Password in the browser extension and see if that is the one you are looking for? You are currently using the classic browser extension, which does not show you the list of credit cards directly on the page, so I wonder if you have simply installed the wrong extension.

• Pottypotsworth
    Pottypotsworth
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana - No idea how I ended up with the old extension, but the link you provided seems to have worked with the newer versions. Thanks for your help :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @Pottypotsworth! I am glad I could help :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.