Vault - No Visual Indicator when a tag is selected

timjotimjo
edited September 3 in Memberships

Hi Community,

Currently when you select an item in the left pane such as the categories, the selected item shows a grey box to indicate the selection. However, for the Tags section, when a tag is selected, there is no visual indicator of this action. Is it possible for enhancements to be made to this process please?

1. Add a visual indicator when a tag is selected to replicate what happens when a category is selected
  2. Improve the contrast of this visual indicator as there is too much grey causing it to blend in and not stand out.

I have tried to find any open discussions on this topic but was unsuccessful.

Thanks for considering this idea.

Many thanks,
Tim

1Password Version: n/a
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows 10 Home 19043

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @timjo!

Can you please post a screenshot of what you see when you select a tag, so we can make sure we are looking at the same thing? Thank you!

• Hi @ag_ana,

Below is a screenshot of the Login category selected. The red box indicated the grey shading that occurs when a category is selected.

Below is a screenshot of the Forums tag selected. The red box indicated that the Forums tag is selected but unlike the categories, no shading occurs for tags.

I am using Chrome and Edge browsers.

• Chrome version 92.0.4515.159
    • Edge version 92.0.902.84

Hope the screenshots provide more context.

• It would be great if the design and colour scheme of the left pane mirrored that of the Windows version (7.7.810)

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Understood @timjo, thank you for the screenshots! I will pass the suggestion to the developers :+1:

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@timjo:

I confirm that we have filed this as a bug internally. The issue number is 13588, in case you want to monitor the release notes in the future :)

ref: dev/b5/b5#13588

• Thanks @ag_ana for the update

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

You are very welcome @timjo :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file