To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Vault access context menu overflows bottom end of the screen (scroll possible only over the menu)

finwe
finwe
Community Member
edited September 2021 in Memberships

When I click the cog menu to setup person/group permissions for the vault and the cog menu is positioned near the bottom side of the page, the menu is clipped and lower items cannot be accessed. Even when I scroll to the bottom of the page, the last item of the menu is clipped when the lowest item in the Groups group is being set.

Snímek obrazovky 2021-09-06 v 17.53.46

On exploring this further, I found out that scrolling is possible to reveal the rest of the menu, but only when the cursor is over the menu itself. Allowing the scroll on the whole scrollable are would clear this up a lot.

Firefox 91.0.2 on MacOS Big Sur.

1Password Version: n/a
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: MacOS Big Sur 11.5.2

Comments

• Hey @finwe

Thank you so much for pointing that out and I would be glad to investigate this. In order to gather more information, I am going to get in contact with you via email. Please be on the lookout for an email from 1Password Support and we can go from there.

This discussion has been closed.