1 password Chrome 2.1.0 : No more "Hide on this page" popup menu entry

Options
lri
lri
Community Member

Hi,
When I click a field in a login form, the "Hide on this page" menu entry is no more shown on the popup menu.
Could you please help me to get this menu entry back ?
Kind regards
Laurent

1Password Version: 7.7.818
Extension Version: 2.1.0
OS Version: Windows 10 20H2

Comments

• miles.parker
    miles.parker
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello Laurent,

I'm so sorry to hear you have been having trouble using 1Password to autofill in Chrome, I can understand the frustration when things aren't working as expected.

With the recent update, the "Hide on this page" can be found by right-clicking on any page and selecting the **1Password-Password Manager **option from the menu and then selecting Hide on this page.

We are always working to improve 1Password and really appreciate your feedback. We extensively test features before they are released and will continue to work on these based on feedback from users like yourself. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

I hope that clarifies things for you :)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @miles.parker !

With the recent update, the "Hide on this page" can be found by right-clicking on any page and selecting the **1Password-Password Manager **option from the menu and then selecting Hide on this page.

Good to know. Missed this setting, too. :+1:

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

@miles.parker

It seems, that's still a temporary setting only. When I close the browser and come back to the website, the setting is disabled and the popup comes up again. :(

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DenalB:

That is correct, the latest update only changed the positioning of this menu, not its behavior.

This discussion has been closed.