See if someone is „inactive“

Is there a simple way to see if someone is inactive / idle all the time?
For hygiene reasons I would consider this as nice
Or is there another way to do recertification for access on shared vaults?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• @Christian_XYZR

With 1Password Business, one great tool to make use of is the team report. This report lists all users on your team, and most importantly here it includes their last sign-in date. You can even export this report in the CSV format and open it up in a spreadsheet application.

Create a team report

I think the above would be easiest way to determine which users are inactive, so you can then manually make the necessary permissions changes within each vault. Let me know if you're instead looking for different information pertaining to your users.

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member

hi @ag_max,

can you tell me what exactly last login means technically?

Chris

• @Christian_XYZR

Happy to clarify. The "Last Login" column of the team report refers to the time and date when a user last accessed their 1Password account on any of their devices. This includes the 1Password.com web interface, the desktop apps, and the 1Password extension.

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member

@ag_max Sorry again. I this timestamp really updated on access (unlock?) I doubt it.
    My feeling is rather that the timestamp is updated on „new logons“

• @Christian_XYZR

I've just tested this on my end by separately unlocking the 1Password 7 for Windows app (latest beta) and signing in to the 1Password.com web interface in Brave. Both unlocks result in an updated timestamp in the team report. Both devices were already authorized, meaning I only had to enter my account password to sign in.

Could you let me know which devices or browsers you've tried?

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member

i ll double check

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @Christian_XYZR, let us know what you find out :+1:

This discussion has been closed.