Trouble with license

SystemSystem

Team Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: Trouble signing in.

Comments

• StigerStiger
    edited October 15

Good afternoon, please tell me how I can restore the program, since I have not used it for a long time.I have my license

• StigerStiger
    edited October 15

I installed the program, but at the entrance it asks for some kind of secret key, I do not understand which key, I have a license number and nothing else, tell me how to enter and register a license. Sincerely
    I haven't entered the program for a long time
    Please try to activate and enter the program!

• jack.plattenjack.platten

Team Member

Hi @Stiger:

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing 1Password. To protect your privacy, it's best discussed over email with us. Please email us at [email protected] with a link to this thread, and we'll be able to work one on one with you to get this sorted out.

Just so you know, I've split off your issue in to a new thread so we can remain focused on each individual customer. :smile:

Jack

• 1) Good afternoon, please remind me how the upgrade to version 7 goes and what is required for this, whether it is paid or not. Regards, can I use my old account?
    2) My friend also had an old version of the 1password on macOS and his old version was updated to version 7 and became a new version and he did not pay anything for updates. He pulsates with the old version with a new interface with his 1 license key. Do I also upgrade to the new version of the program? Sincerely Have a nice day

• jack.plattenjack.platten

Team Member

Hi @Stiger:

I see that you've also replied to our email conversation asking about this. To avoid duplicating our efforts, I'm going to close this thread and we'll continue to be in touch via email.

Cheers!

ref: AFJ-23775-366

This discussion has been closed.