Oct. '20 a trickster used, [PII removed] to sign me in. €73 from AC Oct 21. Help

99eoin9999eoin99
edited October 26 in Purchasing

Had no communications from 1password during the year - until 1pass deducted an annual subscription. Never knew it existed until then. How do I stop the subscriptions and how do I get my money back - I don't mind making a little donation to 1password.

1Password Version: 1password
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Linux

Comments

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member
    edited October 23

Welcome to the 1Password Support Community, @99eoin99! Please contact [email protected] since for security reasons we do not discuss billing details in this public forum. Thank you.

• 99eoin9999eoin99
    edited October 26

Thanks Lars, I am trying to get through to you but not succeeding.
    My email [PII removed]
    Please cancel this subscription and refund the subscription for the last year.
    Please reply

• 99eoin9999eoin99
    edited October 26

Thanks Lars, I am trying to get through to you but not succeeding.
    My email [PII removed]
    Please cancel this subscription and refund the subscription for the last year.
    Please reply

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@99eoin99

I've removed your personal information from your posts. Please note that this is a public forum. Anything you post here could be seen by anyone in the world. I'd urge a level of caution about what information you share in public.

I'm sorry about the unexpected charge. As Lars mentioned we're unable to address refunds, cancellations, or individual billing situations here. They would need to be addressed by our team via email. Once you've emailed in our team will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file