To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Delete primary vault from all devices

bknaepen
bknaepen
Community Member
edited October 2021 in Memberships

Hello,

I migrated all my data to my family subscription vaults.

I then deleted my old Primary vault on the Mac. However, it is still present on all my other iOS devices and Mac laptop.

Do I have to manually delete it separately on all devices or did I miss something in the procedure?

Also, this Primary vault was synchronised through iCloud. Do I need to delete a file somewhere to remove the data from iCloud?

Thanks for any help,
Cheers,
Bernard.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bknaepen!

Do I have to manually delete it separately on all devices or did I miss something in the procedure?

Yes, you need to remove it separately on your other devices, this does not happen automatically :+1:

Also, this Primary vault was synchronised through iCloud. Do I need to delete a file somewhere to remove the data from iCloud?

It's not mandatory to remove it from there, but you can reset 1Password data in iCloud if you want to free up the space. Afterwards, data will be unrecoverable from there.

• bknaepen
    bknaepen
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana,

Thanks for these answers :-)

Cheers,
    Bernard.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @bknaepen! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.