1PW IOS doing strange things

Options
DoNotStaple
DoNotStaple
Community Member
edited December 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

If you can solve this I will buy you a virtual Cadillac. When I login to 1PW on my iPhone everything comes up nicely. However, when I try to login to one of my sites such as the 1PW forum, I tap the login and nothing happens. A vertical line has my login ID in very thin letters, but no joy to having a popup appear to put in my ID and password.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.9.2 (70902005) 1Password Sto
Extension Version: 0.1.1025
OS Version: 12.0.1 (21A559)

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DoNotStaple!

I am struggling to see with the reflection, do you mind taking a screenshot instead of a photo? Here are the instructions should you need them:

Take a screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

To avoid sharing personal information on a public forum, you can also email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com :+1:

• DoNotStaple
    DoNotStaple
    Community Member
    edited December 2021
    Options

@ag-ana

Here is the screenshot you requested. Also I'm trying to do this in 1Password.com logins

--screenshot removed--

• MerryBit
    MerryBit
    Community Member
    edited December 2021
    Options

The 1password.com website is not optimized for a mobile browser.

If you turn your phone 90 degrees so that the website gets more horizontal space, I think you'll find that it looks much better.

I'll take that virtual Cadillac, thank you. 😉

• DoNotStaple
    DoNotStaple
    Community Member
    Options

@MerryBit

It's in the mail

• Glad to hear you got it sorted @DoNotStaple (as well as the virtual Cadillac to @MerryBit, thanks for the assist :smile:)!

Additionally, I've removed your screenshot to avoid sharing your personal information in public.

Jack

• DoNotStaple
    DoNotStaple
    Community Member
    Options

@jack.platten

I still don't have it sorted. I still can't login to websites on my iPhone using 1Password.com

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DoNotStaple:

You wrote in this other discussion that you have things sorted now. Did something change since then?

• DoNotStaple
    DoNotStaple
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana
    I misspoke. No, it's not sorted out. It only happens on my iPhone and only on 1Password.com. It was OK for a day then it started acting up. I posted a screenshot here but it was removed for security concerns. It does the same thing on all websites - none are immune.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DoNotStaple:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• DoNotStaple
    DoNotStaple
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana
    Here is a screenshot.
    I will send a diagnostics report from my iPhone

• DoNotStaple
    DoNotStaple
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana
    Here is the ticket number for the 1PW IOS diagnostics report

[#HDY-65363-453]

• Hi @DoNotStaple:

Thanks for your diagnostic report, we'll take a look. To avoid duplicating our efforts, I'm going to close this thread, and we'll be in touch with you there. Thanks again!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.