To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot upgrade individual membership to family membership

Options
sargobill
sargobill
Community Member

Trying to upgrade from individual membership to family membership. The instructions received from the help menu appear to be wrong. There is no "Invite others" link to click on as the help instructions direct me to do. I am working on a Mac mini with the new Apple M1 Chip.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.9.2 (70902004) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS Monterey 12.0.1
Referrer: forum-search:Cannot upgrade individual membership to family membership

Comments

• Hi @sargobill:

Have you subscribed directly with us, or are you using App Store or Google Play billing? If you're using App Store or Google Play billing, please send us an email at support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread, and one of my colleagues would be able to assist you over email.

After sending your email, please post the support ID that you get that will look something like: [#ABC-12345-678], and I'll be able to connect this thread with your email conversation. Thanks!

Jack

• sargobill
    sargobill
    Community Member
    Options

For your reference, this is your support ID:

[#GEL-98158-917]

• Hey @sargobill:

Thanks for that! I was able locate your email in our system, and we'll be in touch there.

Jack

ref: GEL-98158-917

• sargobill
    sargobill
    Community Member
    Options

Per your last e-mail I have cancelled my apple subscription and am now waiting for you to activate the FAMILY account on 1Password

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sargobill:

Thank you for the update. To avoid duplication of efforts, I will let my colleagues do that and get back to you via email, so we keep the discussion in a single place :+1:

This discussion has been closed.