Chrome extension and form fields autofilling

hejdav
hejdav
Community Member
edited December 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi, recently I started using 1Password Chrome extenstion. Password autofilling works perfectly. But common autofilling, offered by Chrome previously, stopped working. Previously, when I clicked on any form field (like e-mail field, search field, etc...), Chrome offered expressions which was entered in it earlier. Now, nothing is offered. Also when there was addresses fields, Chrome offered autofilling all address fields by one click with the address which I have set in Chrome Settings.
The "Autofill" settings in Chrome Settings have three sections - "Passwords", "Payment methods" and "Addresses". If i check each, I can see, that "1Password is controlling this setting". Yes, I want 1Password to autofill my passwords. But I also want Chrome to offer autofilling addresses and previously entered expressions. Unfortunatelly, the only option I can choose here is to completely disable 1Password extension.
Does any solution exist here, please? Thank you, Vladislav

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: win10

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hejdav!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: SRU-94449-621

This discussion has been closed.