Lost 6 month credit

I received 6 months credit for beta testing 1PW 8, however I’ve since switched from single to family

I think I’ve lost the 6 months credit in the process, emailed support on the 28th but no response

Is support on a deserved holiday?

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @defiant

I apologize for the delay. Yes, much of our team is taking a much needed holiday, and as a result we're a bit behind. Our customer support team, and billing team in particular, is working as quickly as possible with the staffing available to catch up. Hopefully once most everyone is back after the 1st we'll be able to get the backlog cleared and start getting back to everyone as quickly as we normally do.

Ben

• No stress, thanks for the reply 👍🏻

• edited January 1

Just curious, how did you get that benefit? Did you registered at some place?

I have been using the 1PW 8 for Windows since the Early Access Version and I'm still on the beta channel on all my devices, but never got any gift like this.

Happy Holidays!

• Nothing special @cavity_monaco_gable , I just used Early Access and posted a couple of times on the forums and received an email out of the blue saying thanks for testing - here's 6 months credit on us

There were some posts on the beta forum and the suggestion was to email support

• @Ben I still haven't received a response which is fine, but I'm not sure what ticket number its under

I replied to a semi related ticket, however the bitbot email had this ticket number #QIY-78629-612

The ticket number I replied to was #MXM-28659-569

Which one should I use?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

I'm really sorry about that @defiant. I've pinged our billing team to have a look. They should be back with you ASAP. As for the ticket ID, it looks like the two IDs you gave have been merged into MXM-28659-569.

Ben

• All good, thanks

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

You're very welcome @defiant :+1:

Ben

ref: MXM-28659-569

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file