50% discount + Support email blocking me for spam.

Hello,

I had emailed support to find out if I can have the 50% discount applied to my new account before my trial runs out. I received an email back from Pierre, and replied with the screenshot he requested on 1/1/22. Today I sent a follow up email to the ticket since I hadn't hear anything and got a bounce back saying my email was identified as spam...

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

1Password Support ([email protected])
Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: BL3PR13MB5123.namprd13.prod.outlook.com

[email protected]
Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4810)'

Original message headers:

So how can I best address my two issues? Applying the 50% discount before 1/6 and being able to email support without my email getting bounced back?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@dkasler

I see an ongoing conversation on our end. I am not sure if this post is before the latest email you sent. That appears to be the case based on the time stamp, but I do not want to err. The ticket is currently waiting for us to reply to you on our end. Someone should be with you as soon as possible. Please let me know if that is not the case.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file