Frustrated license upgrade seeker

As a user of 1Password since 2007 and owner of three different versions, I am very disappointed that license upgrades from 1Password 6 to 1Password 7 are no longer available. I have tried your subscription model in the past and, although you suggest it is a simpler approach, I have found it confusing and convoluted. In any case, after installing 1Password 7 and having searched for a license upgrade path without success, I was ready to go for the 50 % discount offer for a few months that was visible upon first opening the app, but it disappeared and the only visible "incentive" is a two-week trial offer. I am very frustrated, and an upgrade that should have been frictionless has become an unfinished time sink. This is not the congenial 1Password experience I have been used to for 15 years. Not cool.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @Unruffled_Obfuscate

I apologize for the friction here. We have a migration team who would be happy to help, and the offer referenced is still available. They can help apply it for you. You can reach them directly via email at [email protected]. I think in working with them they'll be able to help smooth things out for you. Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• Thank you Ben for the quick reply. I'll contact your migration team and will get back to you here.

Phil

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Excellent. Thanks Phil. :)

Ben

• It took a week, but the issue was resolved with a significant discount.
    Thanks to you Ben, and to Corinne and Muhammad from Support.

• Dave_1PDave_1P

Team Member

@Unruffled_Obfuscate I'm happy to hear that our team was able to resolve the issue and get you up and running again. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file