Is there a way to mark a username as sensitive so it doesn't show the full username on suggestions?

Options
klhsa9acsb
klhsa9acsb
Community Member
edited January 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

This question applies to all OSes and both desktop and mobile.

It would be nice to be able hide most of a username on the suggestions box. Some examples could be bank logins. These are often access card numbers that double as debit card numbers, and you don't really want these thing showing up fully uncensored in login suggestions.

Almost would be nice to treat it like how 1password treat cc numbers

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is there a way to mark a username as sensitive

Comments

• @klhsa9acsb

I can see the value of being able to hide the username if it contains sensitive information. I know we recently changed how Credit Card items are displayed in your browser, but we can do better when your bank card number or credit card number is also the username to sign into a site. While I can't say for sure when or if this will be available, I've shared your feature request with the appropriate team so they can take it into consideration. Thank you for the suggestion! :smile:

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#1156

• klhsa9acsb
    klhsa9acsb
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! Is there any way someone in the public can see whether or not a feature is progressing or not? like a public roadmap, issue tracker, jira, or something.

• @klhsa9acsb

We do have our app updates page, where fixes and changes are documented. However, we don't have a public facing tracking system specifically for feature requests at this time. I know it's something we've considered, and continue to work towards the ability to provide notification when a feature has been implemented.

This discussion has been closed.