Buisness

Hi
I have already bought the family version for myself from you.
Of course, I installed this family version at home and at work.

Now I would like another solution for my company for around 10 employees. I looked at the Team Starter Pack and Business solution and would like the business version.

Now I have a couple of important questions:

• The applications for Win 10 and IOS are the same as for the family version?
  • Do I then have the family and business account all together in the same application?
  • The Free Family Accounts for all team members: what happens if a worker sets it up and leaves the company?
  • Can I move data from my private family account to the business account? (don't mean the free family account which is included)
  • Where can I see pictures of what the business account looks like?
  • Can I test the business account without affecting or destroying my own family account?
  • Provisioning with Active Directory, Okta, and OneLogin: Can I read out my AD with the users and need the same password to access the vault?

Thanks for your answers
Reagrds
Dany

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• jack.plattenjack.platten

Team Member

Hi @Dany:

Great questions!

The applications for Win 10 and IOS are the same as for the family version?

Exactly right. Teams and Business 1Password accounts are added to the 1Password app.

Do I then have the family and business account all together in the same application?

Yup!

The Free Family Accounts for all team members: what happens if a worker sets it up and leaves the company?

When a team member leaves your team account, their family account will be frozen, and they can add their own billing information to continue using their family account.

Can I move data from my private family account to the business account? (don't mean the free family account which is included)

Yes, you can copy data between accounts, much the way you can do with vaults.

As for your last three questions, emailing [email protected] with your questions would be your best bet. This will allow you to get in contact directly with our Go To Market team who would be best equipped to answer these for you. After emailing in, you should receive a reply from BitBot. If you post your support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678], I'll follow up to make sure it gets to the right place.

Jack

• thanks Jack i made a mail to support now

Team Member

Hey @Dany:

Great, thanks. I've located your message, and one of my colleagues will be in touch soon! :smile:

Jack

ref: KRG-63759-277

• Thanks Jack

Team Member

You're very welcome @Dany! :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file