1Password 6 questions

SystemSystem

Team Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1password extension not working in chrome. show version 2.1.4. It should be 4.7.5.90..

Comments

• Hello Jack,
    I have the same problem on Chrome but I'm using classic extension (Version 4.7.5.90) on my M1 Macbook Pro 14". What can I do? It's not working. Thanks a lot.

• Hello Jack and thank you for your quick feedback. I am using a standalone version of 1Password and the problem only occurred in Chrome. However, I just noticed that I could update to the latest version possible 6.8.9. Now it works again. Thank you very much again for your support and your prompt answer. All the best and good health

• jack.plattenjack.platten

Team Member

Hey @Gabbo:

Thanks for the well wishes! Just so you know, I've split your posts off into a new thread.

1Password 6 for Mac last received an update May 2018. As 1Password is a security product, we'd strongly recommend using the most up to date version of 1Password possible (which for macOS is currently 1Password 7.9.2), especially as OS or browser updates may make changes that cause issues with 1Password operating properly.

As we move forward, we're focusing our efforts on 1Password memberships, and standalone licenses are no longer available for sale. With a 1Password membership, you can access all your passwords and other items from any of your devices whether you're online or offline. Here's some more details on what's included with a 1Password membership: About 1Password membership

Additionally, we have a trade in deal where you can receive 50% off your 1Password subscription for 3 years. If you'd like to discuss this further, getting in contact with our dedicated migration team would be your best bet. They can be reached at [email protected]

Jack

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file