1Password Podcast: Random but Memorable

ag_anna
edited January 2022 in Lounge

Hi Folks!

Let me introduce myself – I’m Anna, the producer of 1Password’s podcast: Random but Memorable! If you didn’t know already, we have a fortnightly podcast where we discuss all things cybersecurity, including: the latest security news in Watchtower Weekly, tips and advice to help up your privacy game, as well as guest interviews with leaders from the security community. We also shine a spotlight on some of the voices and friendly faces behind 1Password, giving you backstage access to new features, releases, and the development process. This is all washed down with a healthy dose of banter and some fun password-themed games!

Episodes are released fortnightly on Tuesdays at 9am ET, so do consider subscribing and tuning in if you haven’t already! Episodes are available across all major podcast platforms and on YouTube.

We’re kicking off the year with an episode all about how a digital declutter can improve your security. Tune in for our top tips and much, much more.

Take a listen on Simplecast

Take a listen on Apple Podcasts

Watch on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/jJ9OWN8Cx78

If you’d like to get in touch with the show, remember you can ask us anything by using the #Ask1Password hashtag on Twitter, or by sending us an email at: podcast@1password.com

Plus, if you're loving Random But Memorable already, please consider leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you’re listening.

And if you do take a listen, I hope you enjoy the show!

Anna

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• maquinn78
    maquinn78
    Community Member

Yay! Just heard this on the podcast and I'm excited to see you guys on YouTube and we can talk here about it!

• maquinn78
    maquinn78
    Community Member

Well I just realized it's just audio on YT, ha. Nevermind!

• I for one welcome not having to look at @MrRooni's face for an additional 37 minutes every two weeks 😅, but including video is a neat idea!
    (Just kidding Roo! Love you ❤️😇)

Ben

• @maquinn78 Hope you enjoyed the show! We may experiment with a video intro in the future but we also record early in the morning so that depends on how rough @MrRooni is looking. 😁

• maquinn78
    maquinn78
    Community Member
    edited January 2022

Man @MrRooni is taking all the grief today! You three rock. Love the show.

• First of all, @Ben , you would count yourself lucky to see me for an extra 37 minutes. Secondly, @MattDavey , I look great all the time and you know it.

Thanks for listening, @maquinn78 ! Glad you're enjoying the show.

• JohnnyFJohnsson
    JohnnyFJohnsson
    Community Member

Hey @ag_anna, @MrRooni, @MattDavey,

Great to see your podcast featured on the forum. Just wanted to say that I really enjoy your show and appreciate all the hard work you put into it. :)

• Hey thanks, @JohnnyFJohnsson, I'm happy to hear that. Let's be honest, Anna does most of the hard work, I just roll up and record. 🙂

• Thanks so much for the kind words @JohnnyFJohnsson! It means a lot!

Who knows what you spend the other 99.5% of your time doing, @MrRooni 😉

This discussion has been closed.