The window that opens from the Chrome extension is not allowing me to change it's size.

Options
pthar
pthar
Community Member
edited January 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Why isn't the window that opens from the Chrome extension allowing me to change it's size.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.9.2
Extension Version: 2.2.1
OS Version: macOS 10.13.06
Referrer: forum-search:can't drag window

Comments

• Hello @pthar,

We don't have the option to resize the 1Password popup menu directly in 1Password, but if it helps, you can change the font and view from your browser's settings by opening Chrome and go here: chrome://settings/appearance > Page Zoom > Change it to a different size.

• pberg
    pberg
    Community Member
    Options

While I appreciate the reply, @Nhat_Nguyen, the solution is completely unhelpful because it changes the global browser zoom settings and does not allow us to just change the 1Password extension window. On the prior 1Password extension that now broke with Chrome's v99 release, we used to be able to resize 1Password windows. It drives me NUTS that I can no longer do this on the new extension, which means I can't see as much info and am forced to scroll around in the extension window with my mouse instead of just using keyboard commands.

I really wish you guys had kept feature parity with the old extension instead of breaking the things I loved.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @pberg, you're right that this feature was in the classic extension, and I can understand why you'd want to see it in our new extension. I will pass along your feedback to our developers. Hopefully it is something that can be implemented in the future.

For now, if you need to view more items than the extension popup window allows, I would recommend using the 1Password app. The app can be resized, and it also has better tools to organize/manage/edit your data.

I hope that helps a little bit. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

IDEA-I-595

This discussion has been closed.