Usage and statistics

Hello
Can I somehow to get the statistics about the 1Password usage in my company?

I would like to understand who and how is using the 1Password in order to find out users who don't use the 1Password , The goal is to force them using the 1Password as more secure approach

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @alexku7,

When it comes to viewing which members of your organization are using 1Password, you can view a Team Report for this information. The Team Report contains general details about each team member and guest of your account - including a numeric count of the number of items stored in their Private vault. It's sorted by the sign-in date/time of your team members - so members who have not signed into the account in a while will be easily found at the top of the report. This also includes details like a team member's status, email, and number of devices they're signed into. Just to note that the Team Report requires 1Password Business.

Create a team report

Additionally, Both 1Password Teams and 1Password Business have access to the Domain Breach Report. This report displays information of those with a company email address that have been affected by a data breach. You can notify anyone who has been affected, and if they haven't yet joined your team on 1Password, you can invite them to do so via email.

• alexku7
    alexku7
    Community Member

Thank you very much.
    Seems I don't see this option because I am on the team license

• You're very welcome, @alexku7.

The Team Report is exclusive to 1Password Business - that's correct. The Domain Breach Report, however, is available to those using 1Password Teams.

You can also make use of the People page on 1Password.com to view a complete list of members in your account and compare it with your employee roster to see who isn't yet using 1Password. To determine who on your team has recently accessed 1Password, you can click on individual team members from the People page to view their Person Details page and view their Last access date.

This discussion has been closed.