To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password CS not responding to reinstate subscription after I deleted account and restarted

Options
wjlung
wjlung
Community Member
edited January 2022 in Memberships

I have a family subscription that last till middle of this year. I lost my password and secret key. I deleted account and restarted with 7 day family trial. I have emailed Customer Support to reinstate my subscription. That was a couple of days ago. Until today, there has been no response from them. Is 1Password Customer Support really this bad at assisting customer? Other than going thru Customer Support, is there any way I can regain my active subscription? Your assistance is needed here. Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.9.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android

Comments

• Hi @wjlung:

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your account password and Secret Key. Since we're unable to discuss account details or specifics in public for both your privacy and safety, continuing the conversation over email would be the best bet. My colleagues on the email side of things will get back to you soon. To avoid duplicating efforts, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Jack

ref: HRG-12256-459

This discussion has been closed.