To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

After paying the membership fees, it says couldn’t create your account.

Manish
Manish
Community Member

On paying the membership fees, and filling all the information about name and password, I ended up on a screen which says couldn’t create your account. Now I can’t even sign in the account because I have no access to the secret key. It didn’t even download the emergency kit. Please help me out.

Comments

• Hi @Manish:

I'm sorry you ran into some trouble here getting started with 1Password. This definitely isn't the experience we want you to have. To protect your privacy and security however, any sort of account specific questions, like with billing for example are best discussed over email. Please email my colleagues at support+billing@1password.com with a link to this thread, and they'd be best equipped to help you. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect your conversation here, with your email conversation.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.