digits of security code

Options

Is there any way to get 1Password to enter the '1st and 4th digit of a security code' (for instance)
I want 1Password to store the whole code and then for me to be able to pick from that code the correct digit.
At the moment I have to put it in the notes and then open the whole record to find the security code.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 225
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Sunflower. It could be possible to do something like that. However, it really depends on the form that you're filling that security code on. Do you have a link to that form so we can check on it? Will you be asked to fill different characters of the code each time you try to sign in? Please let us know!

• Sunflower
    Sunflower
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Joy,
    My bank does this, but I'm afraid I have to log in partially to see that page, so I can't send you a link. It always asks for a different combination of characters.
    I've hopefully posted a screen-shot so you can see what I mean.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Sunflower, thanks for the screenshot and info. Would you be able to share your bank's URL with us? Even if we can't access the form, we can check if there's a related issue or request already filed for the site.

This discussion has been closed.