1Password not filling username on vub.sk

Options

Hi. 1Password is not filling username (Identification number) on website https://ib.vub.sk/nibr/login. I have tried upgrading to 1Password 8 but without success. I have tried looking into source code of login page and it looks like ordinary text field so it should work. Autofill never worked for me on this specific webpage and it's pretty annoying so maybe you can help me. Is there anything I can do to help 1Password identify username field? Thanks

1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hey @mrsvl, I took a look at your site, and I was not able to get the Identification Number to fill either. I've reported this issue to our developers. I'll try to see if I can get some feedback about the filling later this week or next week. For now, my best recommendation is to copy/paste or drag/drop your Identification Number from your login to that field. I hope that can help you fill on the site for the time being.

ref: dev/core/core#12746

• mrsvl
    mrsvl
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. Anything new regarding this problem?

• Nhat_Nguyen
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @mrsvl,

We are still working on helping 1Password filling your website. The reason for our trouble is that the site's developers don't provide the name for the field in the HTML structure. In this case, we can try these steps to add a custom field and use the "Class" attribute as the name to help 1Password fill for you. It is far from ideal, but it will work on your specific site.

Open the 1Password desktop app > Search for the login of your website > Edit > Select "Add more" > Select "text" > Paste this exact string to the top "text" field: alignable form-control > Enter your identification number in the bottom 'text' > Save.

• mrsvl
    mrsvl
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks a lot! After adding text field as described 1Password is filling it out.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mrsvl Glad to hear that it's working now!

This discussion has been closed.