Can't Capture Consumer Cellular Login Credentials

Options
MikeA01730
MikeA01730
Community Member
edited February 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi,

I'm trying to capture login credentials at https://www.consumercellular.com/login. There are 2 fields: phone number and password. 1Password captures the password field but not the phone number. How can I create a 1Password login for this web site?

Thanks,
Mike

1Password Version: 7.9.828
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Win 10

Comments

• Hi @MikeA01730:

I just tested, and I was able to replicate your behavior when using the 1Password classic extension. With that said however, using our new 1Password in the browser experience, I was able to save a test set of credentials to 1Password. Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

• MikeA01730
    MikeA01730
    Community Member
    Options

Jack,

Thanks for checking.

What's the status of the new "experience"? Is this Beta product? Is it replacing the "classic" extension? Will both be maintained going forward?

Thanks,
    Mike

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MikeA01730! The new 1Password for your browser is a standalone extension that can work without the 1Password app. Because of that, this extension requires an account for use. In terms of features, this extension has an inline menu, which helps with saving and filling logins. It is also regularly updated and has a stable release as well as a beta release. You can learn more about it here: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/

The classic extension is different from the new extension in that requires the 1Password app in order to run. It is still a good extension, but it is no longer receiving updates. If you have a license, then the classic extension is the one to use, as it does not require an account. That said, if you have an account or would like to sign up for one, then the new extension is the best option. If you don't have an account and would like to get started with one, please let us know, and we can help you with a special promotion for one!

This discussion has been closed.