To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Feature request: Add "Related payment method" field/section

Options
aelptos
aelptos
Community Member

For example to link my Netflix account with the credit card or PayPal account used to pay.

That way, by viewing the Netflix account I know right away which payment method I use. And by viewing the credit card I can see all the accounts it is used to pay for. Very useful to update payments detail on all platforms when a credit card expires.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @aelptos:

Great idea! While we don't have an explicit payment method feature, would using our link related items feature work? Let me know!

Jack

• aelptos
    aelptos
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @Jack.P_1P ,

I have seen this feature now and it should be feasible with that, thanks for the suggestion.

Unrelated to my request but regarding the "link related items" feature, I have at the moment over 500 items in my vaults but only 20 items are showing in the popup window when I attempt to link a related item. And the search only filters among the 20 items shown. What could be the reason for this?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @aelptos

Links cannot cross vaults, so only items in the same vault can be linked together. When adding a link on an item, you would only see other items in the same vault as that item.

Ben

• aelptos
    aelptos
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @Ben ,

Thanks for the reply.

Ok that makes sense. Maybe it is worth adding some info text in that popup mentioning that limitation (in case there are multiple vaults).

Cheers

• Ben
    Options

That would certainly help in contextualizing the list that is shown. Thanks for the suggestion. 🙂

Ben

This discussion has been closed.