Website Forms

Options
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel
Community Member

I have an on-line form that I need to fill out periodically. How do I get 1P to grab all of the form fields with my information so that I can have 1P fill them in every time?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @SecretSquirrel !

You could create custom fields in your entry and label the fields with their names on the website.
    I created such a custom field in an entry for a website, as you can see on the screenshot.

When autofilling the credentials, the custom field is also filled automatically.

Does this work for you?

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @SecretSquirrel! If you save the values in those fields to a login item (as you would save a username and password), 1Password would indeed try to fill it the next time on the form. That said, 1Password's success in filling your information would largely depend on how that form is coded. It's possible that custom fields would be needed. It's also possible that custom fields will not work and 1Password would not be able to fill the information for you.

Do you have a URL to the form? What specific fields are you trying to save on it? If you can share these details, I'd be happy to take a closer look and help further.

This discussion has been closed.