1Password not working since MacOs reinstall

Options

I had to reinstall MacOs and all my applications. Now 1Password is not working is Safari. When I click on web page to insert my password, a 1Password welcome screen appears to invite me to subscribe to 1password and I can't get rid of it. I can't even open the full 1password app while this screen is on the screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled 1password and the Safari extension, but the problem persists. I can't find a way to close that welcome screen.

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 12.2.1

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @JCB do you use 1Password with a standalone license? If so, that welcome screen should provide an option for you to enter your license so that you are not asked to subscribe to a membership.

That said, if you're still having trouble, I'd like you to send over a diagnostics report so we can take a closer look at what may be going on:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com. With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.