We've launched CLI 2.0 🚀

Options
ag_tyler
edited March 2022 in CLI

Hey folks 👋

If you haven’t heard yet, today marks an amazing day for 1Password & developers. We have finally launched CLI 2.0 after months of internal and external testing and are so incredibly excited to have you go ahead and start using it in your workflows. There are many amazing new features including a brand new schema, the ability to provision secrets directly from 1Password, brand new installers, and biometric unlock. To top it all off, we’ve introduced a brand new “Developer Documentation Portal” where we completely reengineered how we write documentation for developers and have incredible resources to help you with learning our new features 😄

To upgrade to CLI 2.0, head on over to our documentation here.

I’d also highly recommend checking out Dave’s blog post here. 

You’ll find everything you need to help you with upgrading and learning the new features for CLI 2.0 in the new docs portal and we can’t wait to hear what you think. If you have any questions at all, please be sure to start a new thread or write into our support team at integrations@1password.com. 

Tyler 

Product Manager @ 1Password

Comments

• MichaelKloske
    MichaelKloske
    Community Member
    Options

Hey guys,

thats so great. The feature I have waited for, using CLI with the fingerprint sensor of my Mac Book.
    Yeah, good job and thanks a lot for that.

Greetings,
    Michael Kloske

This discussion has been closed.