To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

accidentally applied for two different trial accounts,

hmwbkk
hmwbkk
Community Member

I need to remove and delete one before the 14 days are up and clean out the excess emails and passwords from the combined three vaults.
originally had in my dropbox 1 password 6, a rep wrote me when it was not synching properly anymore to
get the three year discount personal account but whenever I write him for help, he answers maybe 1 out of six emails.
Not blaming anyone he is probably busy, but now I have three vaults and need to decide how and which to delete since
I spent half the night on my first mac, deleting passwords and emails went from over 900 to now 300 odd emails.
Then when I went to my other mac, daughter using first mac to play on, I see that due to the fact I changed my email address from gmail to outlook and when I went to install on second mac, it gave me a new emergency kit with a new QR code.
Installed on both Android phones, not sure if they are ok, but i forwarded the link to the second mac
and did the QR code picture on the second mac and deleted the primary vault.
During this time of stress I wrote several times for support. No one replies so I am watching videos, they don't help.
Now writing in here. I just feel stuck and maybe it's time to cancel out the trials and go back to the free version?
Or go to one of the other password companies like my vpn company now has one, and or google chrome etc.
I am sure i only need to get it working on the two macs and two android phones and being 75 and disabled on a tight budget
the main thing after tmobile third hack, and being on the black web, I need to change all my email log ins with my new email address and new passwords for every account I have.thanks in advance

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @hmwbkk:

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with breaches lately, and I'd be happy to help you out. To protect your privacy and security however, we don't discuss account details or specifics in public. I see you've recently reached out to us via email, and I've asked the appropriate team to get back to you soon. Please keep an eye out for their response!

Jack

ref: JCC-26433-263

• hmwbkk
    hmwbkk
    Community Member

Thank you for being the first person from this company to respond.
    I agree about the privacy, going through all my emails to change them and passwords
    is a full time job.
    Just had a tech problem and it sent me to a webpage to see what went wrong.
    I found your email in spam for some reason?
    I hope to resolve some of these billing and other tech problems soon.
    bye

• going through all my emails to change them and passwords is a full time job.

Going through the initial slog of changing all of your weak/re-used passwords will definitely take some time, but fortunately having Watchtower point these out for you to make it easier to know which ones need attention first should help guide you along the way and make things a bit easier.

Let us know if you run into any other trouble; we'll be here to lend a hand! 💙

This discussion has been closed.