Discounts for upgrading from 1password6 to 7?

restingresting
Community Member
edited March 28 in Purchasing

Considering to upgrade to 7 and beyond.

Been a long time standalone user, is there a discounted price for upgraders?

Comments

• Jack.P_1PJack.P_1P

Team Member

Hey @resting:

Thanks for being a fan of us for so long. In recognition of you supporting us all these years, we do offer a special trade-in discount for your license. Simply email our dedicated migration team at [email protected] your license, and enjoy 50% off your first 3 years. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly support assistant, with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect the dots and ensure your message has made it to the right place. Thanks again!

Jack

• restingresting
    Community Member

Hi @Jack.P_1P
    Great to hear that.
    But realised I'd purchased it from the Mac App Store.
    Don't have a license to send over.
    Is there another way for App Store purchase?

• Jack.P_1PJack.P_1P

Team Member

Hey @resting:

We'd be happy to help. Just send us an email at the address above mentioning that you had purchased from the App Store, and we'll take a look at what we need from you to get the ball rolling on the discount offer. Thanks for following up, and thanks again for being a supporter of us for so long!

Jack

• greenwrgreenwr
    Community Member

@Jack.P_1P

I do not want to take over this discussion but can you forward my ticket number to the correct channels to get the ball rolling on my account too?

BXA-86116-148

Thanks
    -WRG

• comcutercomcuter
    Community Member

@Jack.P_1P I have sent mail to [email protected], the supportID is #FQM-33819-177
    Thanks

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks folks. I see both of your messages have been received by our migration team. They're a little backed up right now but they'll be in touch as soon as possible. Thank you!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.