[Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Post14, what version of the 1Password app are you running?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

My 1Password app version is 6.8.9.

• sbagdadi
    sbagdadi
    Community Member
    Options

I am running into the same issue on chrome on Mac with app version 6.8.9

• Evgens
    Evgens
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem after chrome been updated to 99.0.4844.83
    1Password version 6.8.9 and chrome extension version 4.7.5.90
    System and Chrome restart doesn't help.

• CaptainHook67
    CaptainHook67
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem ( chrome 99.0.4844.83 and 1Password version 6.8.9 ) bought via the Applestore. They want me to open a 1Password-account. Why? I do not want the subscription model

• Hi @Evgens / @sbagdadi / @Post14:

On March 15, Google released Chrome 99, which contained a new code signing certificate. Because of this change, 1Password 6 for Mac no longer works in Chrome 99 or later. The last major update to 1Password 6 for Mac was almost 4 years ago, and as 1Password is a security product, we strongly recommend keeping it up to date.

At this point, updating to 1Password 7 for Mac would be the best option if you want to continue using 1Password in Chrome. Please reach out to us directly at support+tradein@1password.com to discuss the options that are available now. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect the dots and locate your email conversation.

@CaptainHook67:

I'm sincerely sorry for the trouble here. 1Password 6 was a great app, and had it's time in the sun. We moved on to 1Password 7 nearly four years ago now, and we'd be happy to help you make the jump. If you decide to stick with 6, you can copy and paste your passwords over, or use Firefox.

Just as an additional note, I've split your posts off into a thread in the relevant section.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.